Kitchener Waterloo Little Theatre
Striking 12 is a new musical re-imagining of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Little Match Girl", wrapped up in the story of a grumpy guy sulking at home on New Year's Eve, as told by a plucky band of performers who aren't quite on the same page about things. Cheerfully clever, unexpectedly insightful, and backed by an electrifying pop/rock/jazz score, it's the perfect holiday show for people who aren't really into holiday shows.
- Todd Harris, playing Latimer; Todd has worked with Guelph Little Theatre, but is new to KWLT
- Greg Allen, playing Leonard
- Wes Campaigne, playing Nicholas
- Ken Noakes, playing Dominic - Ken only looks new to KWLT. He was a member of the theatre company before the fire in Dracula and a One Acts
- Angela Clayfield, playing Eustasia
- Dani Lowry, playing Anne; another newcomer to KWLT
- Jackie Robinson, Alisha Cormier & Brian Fox as the ser...
Directed by Adrienne Dandy
In the south of England, in a time before divorce was easy, lovers fled the bonds of matrimony for the continent by way of the Dover Road. But the path to love isnít always smooth, especially when someone throws down a net. And when you add in the complicated relationships of The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover, the gracious style and quick wit of Downton Abbey, and a complete lack of the childlike innocence of Winnie the Pooh....Well...
Directed by: Henry Truong
If you want to sign up for what will surely be a highlight of an amazing season of theatre, strap on your Glitter Boots and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest!
If this isn't sweet enough, there is the option of being mentored in ...
Our Next Production
By Brendan Milburn, Rachel Sheinkin, Valerie Vigoda
Directed By Henry Truong
- Nov 28, 29, 30; Dec 5, 6, 7; 12, 13, 14 2013
- Note: Shows at at 7:30 PM, with matinee performances at 2pm on Saturdays
The show will be performed at 9 Princess St. Waterloo.
Buy tickets now by clicking below!
Our Next Audition
Written by: Charlotte Mann, Michael Fidler, Jonathan Croose, Robin Forrest
Directed by Karen Grierson
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 2014
- You do not need to show up each night.
The auditions will be held at 9 Princess St. Waterloo.
$10 for members, $15 for non-members, $10 for youth up to 18 years old. Memberships are available at the door and include one free admission to the show at which it's purchased.
Cash only at the door, please
The best way to reserve seats is to email our box office. If email is unavailable to you, call us at 519-886-0660. Please include your name, how many tickets you would like, and the show date.
You can now buy tickets online via our ticketing agent, Brown Paper Tickets.
If you'd like to receive regular news about KWLT and other local theatre companies, subscribe to our announce list!
Follow us on Facebook!
Interested in helping back stage, making posters, selling tickets, and more? Contact us to volunteer today!
KWLT is a member of the following organizations:
Special Thanks to: